Kanye West defends bringing Jesus look alike on stage

I myself didn't see it cool when Kanye West brought a Jesus look alike on stage during the first stop
of his Yeezy tour in Seattle on Saturday. The rapper now
explains why he did what he did, and I grabbed his reasons,I think its cool...

Kanye tells Wild 94.9 in San Fransico

"I had a friend of mine that is a pastor and we were
discussing how we were going to deliver it. My girl even
asked afterwards "isn't that weird if Jesus comes on
stage or something like that?" No we do plays all the
time where people play Jesus. What's awesome about
Christianity is that we are allowed to portray God. We'e
allowed to draw an image of Him. We're allowed to
make movies about Him. Other religions you can't do
that. Michelangelo did it…It's a painting, it's a sculpture,
it's a moving opera, it's a play, it's a message. I'm not
even going to do any comparisons with that. God knows
where my heart is at."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.