"That's what I get for treating everyone as my brother, RIP Tagbo" - Davido react to murder accusation



Davido react to murder accusation
Nigerian singer, Davido has finally reacted to his alleged murder of Tagbo, actress Carolina Danjuma's brother.

The Nigerian actress broke the internet yesterday after she claimed her brother died in Davido's car.


Davido has reacted to the allegation, he wrote on Snapchat:

I was deeply saddened to hear of the sudden death of my friend Tagbo. 1st and foremost my sincere condolences and prayers are with his family at this. I have been in the same position before, multiple times and also of recent.
God knows the truth
People are just wicked!! This what I get for treating everyone like my brothers!!
RIP Tagbo!! Love you bro


In another Snapchat post, he wrote:

But it is also disappointing that false information and complete lies have been put out there using my name,as usual. Out of total respect for Tagbo and his family i will not discuss this matter further for now. Rest In peace Tagbo. David Adeleke

No comments

Powered by Blogger.