UPDATE: Osayomore Joseph has not been released - Former CEES president, Daniel Pikolo



Osayomore Joseph has not been released
Earlier today, AsbGist Nigeria reported that veteran Benin city musician, Ambassador Osayomore Joseph was released by his abductors, the former president of The Concerned Entertainers of Edo State, Daniel Eromosele (Pikolo) has refuted the news.

AsbGist Nigeria called Mr. Daniel Pikolo, a former SSA to ex-governor, Adams Oshiomhole this morning and the ex-president of C.E.E.S told AsbGist Nigeria that the news of the veteran musician released is false.

Speaking to him, he said:

I got a call this morning from several media personalities and from the Edo state Police Command, asking if I have heard the news of his released, I said no, but, I was shocked to see a post on my Facebook wall about his released. I garantee you, the news is false.

When asked if the abductors have called and how much ransom they are requesting for his released, he said:

Well, I don't know anything about that. I don't know if they (abductors) have called or ask for ransom. he said.

Ambassador Osayomore Joseph was kidnapped on the 3rd of October, 2017 and his wife was shot also. The abductors reportedly demanded the sum of N200m for his released.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.